Playing a game of “Mold or Herb?”
No, it’s not a drug game, it concerns the safety of some leftover pasta. But don’t worry, I think it was oregano!
Fine art curation #thriftsailing
Fancy neutral lunch with bloody mary and Nicole (at Can Can Brasserie)
Does it need to be 5 o’clock to use my beer chapstick?
- Fall in love with a married guy
- Leave headlights on so car dies and discover it’s dead right when it starts raining
- Have drunk man read directions on jumping a car with a tiny battery *except he just read them in his head* while I experimented with cable placement on car batteries (Honda, you for real with those tiny conductor knob thingies?!)
- Visit a bar that allows smoking to ensure that you need to wash your hair the next morning when you already have to wake up early, and oh yeah now you can’t re-wear these clothes (don’t pretend you don’t do that too)
- Set off house alarm at 2am
My friend/accomplice for the night & I checked off all 4 (I didn’t fall for the married guy, but I can respect that he’s awesome at being in a band), where’s our prize? Trophy?
I’m like guhhhhhhhhhh, this is…….. Luke, and…….
And then people just say their own names and I’m like no, no, I know your name and everything about you! I’m just bad with names and breathing and normal things under pressure!
I know when you haven’t instagrammed in awhile that you’re at a guy’s house — On keeping up with roommates —- One of my favorite things Tess said to me when we lived together
You know it’s a Friday when you get a bunch of random reblogs of an old post about a dildo found in a well.
Oppenheim architecture + Design have come up with this incredible design for a hotel & spa in the desert of Wadi Rum, Jordan. The whole hotel is carved into the mountains. It should be completed in 2014.
Cleansing: Featuring Lianna & Morgan @RVAYogi @liannakristine #cleanse #detox #RVA
I wrote about cleanses for Liz’s awesome blog while eating a cupcake. Now I’m doing another cleanse. Thanks for the invite, Liz, and helping me remember how much better I feel when I’m eating well!
Yep, turn the windshield wipers on
90 minutes of yoga followed by 60 min of crossword puzzles. Happy, quiet brain AND proof that I’m a senior citizen.